Primal Mom Unprocessed Protein Bars
Author: Amber Butcher-www.primalmom.com
- 1 cup Almond Meal
- 1 cup Hazelnut Meal
- 1 cup Pecan Meal
- 1 cup Shredded Coconut
- 2 T Grass-fed Butter
- 1/2 cup Honey (or 1/2 cup Coconut Sugar)
- 1 cup Almond Butter
- 1 Bar of Dark Chocolate (90%+)
- In a large bowl, combine all of your nut flours. Set Aside
- Heat a small pan on medium heat, then Add butter, almond butter and honey. Heat and stir, until melted.
- Once melted, pour butter mixture into the bowl of nut flours. Mix well.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper, making sure the sides of the pan are covered with parchment paper. Pour mixture onto parchment paper and firmly press mixture onto paper, getting it to the sides. Set Aside.
- Using a knife, cut your dark chocolate bar into crumbles, then sprinkle the crumbles over the top of your nut mixture.
- Place in freezer for several hours (3-4), while they set. When done, carefully slide parchment paper out of pan and onto a flat surface. Cut bars into rectangles.
- Store in freezer. Can store for several months in the freezer.
|Primal Mom Protein Bars|