5 lbs Bones (quality)
2 Celery Stalks
1/2 C Parsley (fresh)
1/2 C Thyme (fresh)
6 Bay Leaves
2 T Peppercorn
2 t Salt
2 T Apple Cider Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Using a baking sheet, lay bones, in a single layer. Drizzle olive oil over bones. Roast for 1 hour.
- When done, using a large stock pot, add bones (and oils produced from roasting. Cover bones with water, in pot.
- Add all of your vegetables (in big chunks) and herbs.
- Bring water to a boil.
- When boiling, add apple cider vinegar. Stir. Cover. Reduce heat and simmer for 12-24 hours. Stir occasionally.
- When broth is done, using a strainer, separate liquid from bones and vegetables. Store in the refrigerator.