1 Chicken Breast (cubed)
1 C Tapioca Starch/Flour
2 T Coconut Milk
2 T White Vinegar
1 t Celery Salt
1 t Garlic Powder
2 T Chili Powder
1 t Ground Black Pepper
1 C Olive Oil (for frying)
- In a small bowl, mix the eggs, coconut milk and vinegar
- In another bowl, mix the tapioca flour, celery salt, garlic powder, chili powder, salt and pepper.
- Dip each chicken piece into the egg mixture, coating it. Then, coat it with the tapioca mixture. Set aside. Repeat until all chicken pieces are coated.
- In a large skillet, heat your oil. When hot, carefully add one chicken piece, at a time. Cook for 5-7 minutes, on each side.
- When done, let nuggets drain on a clean paper towel.DONE!