1/4 lb Flank Steak (grass-fed)
1 Sweet Potato (large)
1/4 Yellow Bell Pepper
1 Garlic Clove
4 Green Onions
1 T Chili Powder
1/2 t Paprika
1/2 t Ground Cumin
2 T Avocado Oil
1/2 C Cheddar Cheese (grass-fed)
– Chop flank steak into small pieces
– Chop bell pepper, green onions, shallot & garlic
– Grate cheese
– Slice sweet potato into thick medallions, leaving peel intact
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a bowl, mix the following: sweet potatoes, chili powder and avocado oil.
- In a bowl, mix the following: steak pieces, bell pepper, shallot, garlic, cumin, paprika, squeeze of lime and cheese.
- In a glass baking dish, coat bottom with more avocado oil. Add sweet potato medallions. Add the steak mixture on top of each medallion.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until sweet potatoes are soft
- Sprinkle with green onions
BLESSINGS & HAPPY COOKING!