1 ½ C Almond Flour
½ C Coconut Flour
½ C Tapioca Four
1 t Salt
2 t Baking Soda
1 C Whipping Cream (full fat)
2 T Butter (melted)
• In a bowl, mix all dry ingredients, removing any clumps in the flours
• In a separate bowl, whisk eggs, then add lemon (squeeze), cream and melted butter
• Combine dry and wet ingredients, then mix, until thoroughly blended
1. Heat a griddle or skillet, over medium heat. Add additional butter, for greasing.
2. When heated and butter is melted, pour ¼ C of batter. Using a spoon or spatula, smooth the batter, into a thin layer.
3. When the top of the pancake is bubbly, use a spatula to slowly flip pancake over.
4. Repeat for remaining batter, adding more butter to the skillet or griddle, as needed
5. Plate pancakes. Top with butter and maple syrup.
WANT MORE RECIPES FROM PRIMAL MOM? CLICK HERE!
BLESSINGS & HAPPY COOKING!