- Spaghetti Squash (cooked: see prep)
- 1 lb Ground Pork Sausage (cooked: see prep)
- 1/2 Pepperoni (sliced or chopped)
- 1 C Fresh Basil
- 2 C Spinach
- 1 T Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 C Black Olives (chopped)
- 1 C Mozzarella (grated)
- 1/4 C Parmesan (grated)
- 20 oz Organic Pasta Sauce (no sugar added)
- 1 T Red Pepper Flakes (optional)
- Cook spaghetti squash:
– Preheat oven to 350.
– Cut Squash in half, scoop out seeds (discard seeds) Place squash, shell side up, in dish. Add 1 inch of water.
– Bake 30-40 minutes, or until shell is soft
– When done, fork squash into a bowl and let cool in the refrigerator
– Drain water from squash
- Cook sausage, in a skillet, over medium heat, approximately 7 minutes. Drain.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a large glass baking dish, mix ALL ingredients together, except parmesan cheese
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Top dish with parmesan cheese and sprinkle with additional italian seasoning.
- Bake 5 minutes, or until parmesan is melted.
- Serve hot. Let cool completely before storing or freezing.