1 C Nut Butter (anything works: almond, cashew, seed butters)
2 C Dark Chocolate Chips
1. Melt chocolate in microwave, one cup at a time, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted.
2. Using a mini-silicone muffin cup pan (or silicone mold), fill half the cup with melted chocolate.
3. Scoop out and roll nut butter into one inch balls, dropping one ball into the muffin cup.
4. Drizzle chocolate over the cups, filling the cups all the way to the top, covering the nut butter ball.
5. Stick muffin pan in freezer for 1 hour. Pop cups out of silicone pan.
6. Serve immediately or store in freezer bag.